THE QUINTESSA ART COLLLECTION WEBSITE - www.quintessa-art.com
To design a website that has many options for images, but which could be updated by Quintessa staff. To create web pages from a database which are layed so that all the images for a subject area can be viewed by passing the mouse over thumbnails.
Quintessa publishes fine art reproductions of exceptional quality sourced from leading museums around the world. These exclusive images are available in a choice of exquisite hand-painted and gilded frames. The images can also be purchased in factory finished frames.
- Content Managed System - all galleries and menus are created from the database
- Images can be uploaded from a web browser
- Trade show information can be updated by Quintessa
- Password controlled Trade area - this displays galleries with extra pricing and technical information based on type of buyer and geographical region
- Consulting and private project area - allows large customers to enter project reference to view their own galleries and review status information.
- Pablo "help Movie" created in Flash to guide the customer around the site.
This site was a finalist in the year 2003 Department of Trade website awards for e-commerce.